What Drugs Can Do

Gabe have rashes on his face down to his back and tummy. When I took him to his trusted pedia this afternoon, he said that it's an adverse reaction from Cotrimoxazole. It's the medicine that the other pediatrician gave him for his diarrhea last Monday. I felt relieved now, knowing that he will be alright with his new antibiotics.

I also had Zach checked because he still has cough and colds even after finishing the antibiotics I gave him. The pedia checked his temperature, stethoscoped his chest and back and peeked in his mouth. Then suddenly Zach's knees were trembling while sitting on the patient's seat. I hugged him and assured him that it's ok and that the doctor is good. I let him go out to the lobby area immediately and didn't let him wait with me for the dr. to finish his Rxs. He surely had trauma from his anti-rabies injection sessions. My heart melts everytime I remember seeing his knees trembling....not crying, not resisting, just quietly trembling on his seat. Kakaawa talaga. It really hit on him. I think that's also the reason of his poor appetite and health months following the vaccine sessions. It's just lately that his appetite is picking up little by little.

Comments