BASE: New Blog Template

ATTLATTW header
 
ATTWATTL Old Blog temp
ATTAWTTL Base Temp
So, I realized that my blog could still be utilized. I've had this since 2008 and I've had 2 more blogs after sometime. But now, this is the only one I've had coz maintaining blogs has cost too. 
 
I decided to change the template and added social media icons too. It wasn't a breeze coz I'm not a web developer though someone close to me is, but he's busy and I can't disturb him. Haha!
 
Anyway, the photos above is the evolution of my blog. The first photo was my header for the first design of this blog. Oh I'm beginning to feel nostalgic. The boys were still tiny in there. The second one was the one I had before this. Or maybe not. Anyway, I love my new blog template and my social media icons are so cute! All free! Thanks to templateclue and carrieloves. 
 
To change the blog template of your blog, read my post here:

HOW TO CHANGE YOUR BLOG'S TEMPLATE (FOR BLOGGER)

It's a cold rainy day. 
 
Have a great day lovelies!
 

Comments