#FreeTheJoy with Limited Edition Cadbury Dairy Milk Christmas Flavors

OH MY GOOD!

Poor blog. I have really neglected it since the start of the school year last June. A lot of things happened, life happened. But I really shouldn't have. I really feel sorry. I'll update you soon.

Anyway, I'm not the only who's back in town.

The Cadbury Dairy Milk limited edition Christmas flavors are back too!

Cadbury Dairy Milk limited edition Christmas flavors is in three varieties. And this Christmas I think of people whom I could give them to.
The first flavor is Black Forest. My boys Zach and Gabe would love it because like the others, it has the Cadbury Dairy Milk’s smooth sensation and it comes with real chocolate cookies and red jellies. It’s definitely crunchy and chewy. 
Next up is French Vanilla. As you bite into this exquisite flavor, you plunge into the smooth, soft, silky center filled with light and delectable French vanilla cream. So I think my three sisters would love this. 
Lastly, the chocolate mouse is definitely for my hubby. He loves the richer chocolatey taste. It has the delicate decadence of Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Mousse for the elevated tastebuds. With its light and airy chocolate-flavored cream enveloped in classic milk chocolate shell, he will definitely be begging me Santa for more. 

I love their marvelous creations edition but I don't think they have it here in the Philippines. What I usually buy in the local grocery is the cashew cookies flavor which is also delish. And I'm so happy there's Cadbury Dairy Milk limited edition Christmas flavors for the holiday.

Cadbury Dairy Milk Black Forest, Cadbury Dairy Milk French Vanilla, and Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Mousse are available in 180g packs for a suggested retail price of P180.00. Hurry and get all flavors – available until supplies last! #FreeTheJoy this Christmas with Cadbury Dairy Milk!

See you soon lovelies!





Comments