I Scream For Ice Creeaaaamm!

Qool Crib Ice cream
Smores and Banana-chocnut ice cream
I'm selling homemade ice cream! Who doesn't want ice cream at this kind of sizzling hot summer weather? We had this machine since last year and I've concocted my own recipe. My ice cream recipe has no preservatives and food color. I also make sure that the sweetness is at the minimum so it's healthier than the store-bought brands. I have made several flavors like:

Avocado

Mango

Mango-graham

Coco Cream

Banana-chocnut

Raspberry (fresh)

Blueberry

Strawberry

MnMs and Mallows

Ginger-Cinnamon

Green Tea

Chocolate

Oreo and the newest....

Smores

Though it's selling here at home, I'm so looking forward to putting a food cart in the mall. Prayerfully, soon!

Have a great day lovelies!

 

 

 

Comments