Post-Valentine's Handmade Card

I made a post-Valentine's card for the hubs.

I picked up verses from Song of Songs in Contemporary English Version. The text says,
She: Kiss me tenderly! Your love is better than life, and you smell so sweet. Put your left hand under my head and embrace me with your right arm. He: My darling, I love you! Let's go away together.....and added "Erwin my love" just to fill the empty space.

Medyo nahilo nga lang si hubby magbasa, ehehe :D

Then the inside text says,
Dear Honey, Love is celebrated on Valentine's....and days before and after. I love you everyday forever. I thank my God for you. Beb

My letter forms still aren't the way I really wanted but at least I know I'm on my way there. Quite had a hard time using Speedball gold calligraphy ink but I'm getting used to it as well.

Til next time!
Have a great day everyone!


 

 

Comments