To Learn Something New

Thanks Lindsey Bugbee for your awesome tutorials and worksheets!
They say that we should always find new things to learn to enrich our senses. Well, I'm just blessed that contemporary calligraphy "found" me. I'm so excited to have something new to learn soon!

I've always been fascinated with nice, cursive, calligraphy style font types. But I was discouraged with how my works were during my college calligraphy class *bleehh*. So my belief was yeah, my hand-eye coordination is poor. And even though I love art, I'm bad at it. Just like, I love to dance but I look awkward doing it.

But lately, I've been seeing again these nice modern font types. Well in college the one we learned was formal calligraphy which was harder to relate to. I mean even a decade ago that time, (yes I was in college more than 10 years now) that kind of handwriting isn't being normally used in daily life. But now, modern calligraphy is being used everywhere. And when I searched through the internet, there were lots of inspirations on Pinterest, tutorials, forums and even worksheets. Yes! I already printed worksheets for me to practice on. So they're now waiting until I get my basic calligraphy tools *grin*.

Hey! Thank you for being here. I admit I have neglected my blog for so long *regret*. But I'm hoping to update again the soonest.

Bye for now! Have fun! And Smile!



Comments