End Of May

Owemjee! Been itching to write type but i cant find the time to.

Lots lots lots of things happened offline for me from February until yesterday, which was last month coz it's the first day of June already.

I'm not sure if I can still tell you one by one. I'll try my best. It's not all-awesome days. But to sum all of it, I'm happy with what's been happening. Uhm, not all the time but life's not perfect *grin*

If I'm not moving around in the house, or out of the house, (then I was sleeping hehe, but my mind was full of things about our new ice cream business, (which was AWESOME! And im going to talk about that soon), and lots of other awesome things.

The pic above where my hair looks crazy but I don't mind coz it's so hot here in the Philippines, we were surprised by our small group leaders with a mini celebration of our birthdays. The three of us are all May celebrators. My birthday falls on the 23rd. Thank you for making us feel special Jing and Rachel!

I have to say bye for now! TTYAS!

 

Comments