My Favorite Thing To Do With Dad Is Maglambingan

Father's Day card
On Father's Day, we went to church and Zach's class did a craft. It's an encouragement card for the dads. As you can see on the cover, he got his dad's face right on. Maybe he said this is too easy, just a round and two ears on each side. :D
The inside made my heart melt a bit. Zach displays his tenderness every now and then. The tender years, how I wish he'll stay that way.
He also got all of the things about his dad correct except for the favorite color. No big deal. It's not that his dad would wear green all over :D He knows his dad pretty well. Just funny, coz I remembered Gab went up to me in the worship hall from the child care and asked me about his dad's height :D Still I'm quite surprised and glad with his answers. Coz this is how he remembers his dad and it's good.
Father's Day card inside
My favorite thing to do with dad is maglambingan.
The daddy and my boys' meaning for lambingan- a mixture of kissing, hugging, tickling and wrestling that gets pretty rough til one of the small boys cry.

Happy Father's Day again to you Honey! Can't love you enough.

And to our Daddy and Papa as well- We appreciate all your love and sacrifices!

 

 

Comments