The Best Things In Life Are....

Nakapangalan na nga saken yung chocolate, may umaangkin paren, tsk tsk! Shinaran naman nya 'ko. Buti na lang may naabutan ako. Muntik ko nang hindi matikman.
 
Thanks to Mickey, my hubby's officemate, for the pasalubong. You're so thoughtful. Pati ako meron, heehee. Thank you!
 
Some quotes about chocolate that I found online:
“There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.”
― Linda Grayson
 
“Strength is the capacity to break a Hershey bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of the pieces.”
― Judith Viorst, Love & Guilt & The Meaning Of Life, Etc
“My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished 2 bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already.”
― Dave Barry
 
“Can I come back and see you sometime?"
"Long as you bring me some chocolate," Gramma said, and smiled. "I'm partial to chocolate."
"Gramma, you're diabetic."
"I'm old, girl. Gonna die of something. Might as well be chocolate.”
― Rachel Caine, The Dead Girls' Dance

“Chocolate says "I'm sorry" so much better than words.”
― Rachel Vincent, My Soul to Save
 
― Dave Barry

“If there's no chocolate in Heaven, I'm not going.”
― Jane Seabrook, Furry Logic Laugh at Life


“Chemically speaking, chocolate really is the world's perfect food. ”
― Michael Levine

“As with most fine things, chocolate has its season. There is a simple memory aid that you can use to determine whether it is the correct time to order chocolate dishes: any month whose name contains the letter A, E, or U is the proper time for chocolate.”
― Sandra Boynton, Chocolate: The Consuming Passion


“Flowers wilt, jewelry tarnishes, and candles burn out...but chocolate doesn't hang around long ehough to get old.”
― Sr. Cocoa Loca

“May your life be filled, as mine has been, with love and laughter; and remember, when things are rough all you need is ... Chocolate.”
― Geraldine Solon, Chocolicious

“Life is like a box of chocolates, You never know what you're gonna get.”

― Winston Groom, Gump and Co.


“Chocolate is like my best friend and the most intense pleasure at the same time, perhaps not the most intense, but the most regular and reliable one.”

― Chloe Doutre-Roussel


Oh, I could go on and on....but for now.....


Chocolate lovers, raise your laden-with-melted-chocolate hands! Or if in any case, raise your chocolate bars soon to be gone :D :D :D

 

Comments