My Kids Visit Museo Pambata

Looking at my kids' photos, I could just sigh with mixed emotions seeing how they've grown so fast, reusable diapers long gone.

We left our kids (and Cloudy, our dog) at the care of my in-laws this weekend. Coz I and hubby need to attend a Worship Camp in Tagaytay, organized by our church. Their aunt ook them to Museo Pambata and I'm so sure they had a great fun. They were there the whole day! Museo Pambata was recently renovated so there are more areas to be explored by the kids and kids at heart. It's good that they were able to stay longer in Museo coz during their field trip, it's just a very short visit that they weren't able to really explore and understand the learnings in every area. Museo Pambata is a great outlet for kids. It's a place that encourages children to imagine, as we know that they learn through lots of imaginations and role playing.
Side note: Don't be confused that in my previous posts, hubby was in Sydney, Australia. Time flies really fast! He's now back home after a month and the next day, we traveled to Tagaytay for the Camp. Busy busy!
Have a great day everyone!

Comments