Aquaria Resort, Calatagan, Batangas


This was our visit to Aquaria Resort in Calatagan, Batangas last April 17, 2014. It's holy thursday, a holiday, so we expect lots of people in the resort. Well, there are, but it's not that crowded. We went with my hubby's side of the family. You can see from the video, we had fun fun fun. Bitin ako actually, hehe. It's just a day trip. If you own a condominium unit in Nautilus or Triton, you get to enjoy this beach front community all day everyday. There's a separate swimming pool for the unit owners.

The kids enjoyed the swimming pool and the giant slide. I chickened out at the top of the slide so I didn't get to try it. But my son and hubby went through the slide a lot of times. I was content with the kiddie pool and my favorite part is the arch where you'll get sprayed at from different directions.

The sand is beige and the beach water is so calm. Very safe for the kids. Pwede na, if you want a clean beach with good sand, nice pool and not too far from Manila. The water is shallow and recedes even more up to the ankles at dusk. So get the best of the beach water in the morning. I waited for the sun to go down so it won't be too hot to swim in the beach. But when the sun went down, the water was gone too. toinks! My big mistake.

Hope we could go back to Aquaria.

Credits to my hubby for the video.

More about Aquaria Beach Resort here.

Comments