So from that, you know that we had a great overnight staycation. By the way, we checked in at Acacia Hotel to celebrate our 10th Year Wedding Anniversary. YEY!
We booked a Deluxe Room with 2 twin beds. Since we have the 2 boys with us. But you can also choose a room with 1 king bed. The pillows are so soft and they have the best beds ever. Best pillows and beds....EVEEEERRR!
The room is just right. Of course there's a cable tv which was used by the kids to their heart's content since they missed watching tv. Our tv was broken for a month now.
Beside the tv is a desk and a mirror. There's an outlet where I plugged my hair iron and fixed my hair.
There's a couch between the bed and the window for just lounging.
When you enter the room, the small foyer has a cabinet on the left and the toilet and bath is on the right side. There's a whole body mirror on the foyer which I liked so much. It's also amazing that inside the cabinet there's an electronic safety deposit box, a flashlight, an iron and an ironing board so no worries for your wrinkled clothes. I just didn't take photos.
Do you see that? A vanity mirror! And a blow dryer....
I love that the shower is separated from the bath tub.
But I wonder why they didn't have a bidet on the toilet.
This is our view from room # 619.
Tips when checking in at Acacia Hotel:
1. The Junior Suite rooms are corner rooms which are quite bigger. But you get the same amenities and features inside the room. So if you're on a budget and a family of up to 5 (up to 3 adults), I think the deluxe room is fine. Additional bed costs P1,500/room/night.
2. Look out for promo rates in their website. I booked last May for July check-in on a Sunday. I could've booked for Fri-Sat since our anniversary falls on a Saturday. But I saw the promo rate for Sun-Mon so that's what I booked and got a discount of at least P900.
3. Request a room with your preferred view while checking in. Our room was facing Westgate/ATC area. The view of the city lights at night are good. But I would have chosen a view of the Samanea deck or the pool which is more relaxing I think. The Samanea deck has the morning sun.
4. You may request another set of dental kit or towels for free.
5. You may request to be picked up by their free shuttle service anywhere around Alabang area. Call 30 minutes ahead at 720-2000 or 588-8888. Pick-up points in Alabang Town Center is at Jamba Juice while Festival Mall pick-up point is at Seattle's Best. We exploited their free shuttle service since we don't have a car. But actually you can walk to and from ATC or Festival Mall.
6. Acacia Hotel is just beside South Supermarket Alabang. So you'll never run out of chips and drinks for the kids (and kids at heart). Sadly, we realized this when we're already leaving the hotel. tsk tsk!
I already have these tips in mind so I'm looking forward to use these tips next time I book in Acacia Hotel. Hiiyyaaa! ;D