My Treat At Sbarro

It's my treat this time! After Winter's moving up exercises, we took the kids to Festival Supermall as the daddy has promised to let the boys ride the racing cars again. I got my blog earnings recently, so I agreed to treat the three boys to Sbarro. Sbarro's one of my favorite restos so it's actually a treat for myself too. Wehe! :D
 

Last time we ate here was 3 yrs ago. And I was excited to see that they have a good package meal for 4 persons. It's called Festa something something for only P799. The package meal includes:

1 Whole Baked Ziti and 1 Spaghetti

Cesar Salad. I forgot what the other salad choice is. Pardon me.

Two choices of regular pizza. We chose Super Supreme and White Cheese.

And a 1.5 liter of Coke. Here, the crew offers me 3 varied slices of cakes. Bubble thought: if only they're free, my tummy will have room for them. I told the crew: Sige, Kuya. Thank you na lang po. (Thanks! But no, Thanks!)

Turns out the kids loved the food especially the cheezy baked ziti.

The happy and satisfied customer with a full tummy.
I'm joining Color Connection once again. Yey!

Photobucket

 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Mai said…
i love your shots. happiness is definitely shining through all of them. great to see you at color connection.
Unknown said…
my favorite is the baked ziti while my daughter loves the cheese pizza and the wife prefers the deep dish pizza. it's been a while since we've eaten there and with my current condition, all i can do is watch them enjoy the goodies at sbarro, he he he
Chubskulit Rose said…
The ziti looks so delicious! You just gave me a great idea what to cook for dinner tonight sis, thank you!

Thanks for linking up last week with Color Connection, linky is up now. Have a great Easter celebration!
JonaBQ said…
Batangala, and I realized its cheaper to eat in Sbarro and even more delicious and authentic than in other known pizza restos around. Hope your condition would permit you to eat in Sbarro again sometime :) thanks po!

Rose, thanks for the visit! :)