Post-Christmas Gifts

Hi everyone! How's your Christmas?

I've always been excited for Christmas. We spend Christmas Eves with my side of the family. And I always enjoy spending time with my family. That every good bye is quite a heartache. But I'm happy that I've had Christmas with them again. Pics to come...

Anyway.....

We only bought new shirts for the boys when we shopped for toys for their cousins before Christmas. This afternoon, we bought them their toys.

Winter got the same gift we gave to Dionne, the playing monkeys. He almost took it back home when his cousin opened the gift. I can't blame him for those cute "Despicable Me-looking mignons" climbing up the ladder and tumbling down the slide.

For Zach we bought him the one he has been dreaming of, Hotwheels Custom Motors. Originally, its P1,300 but now it's only P700. Buti na lang it's on sale!
It's a joy when you see your kids happy.
 
 

 

Comments