Wizard Of Oz



One of Zach's itinerary during his field trip is to watch a musical play in Onstage Greenbelt Theater. It's his first time to watch a play and it's a great one - Wizard Of Oz by the Repertory Philippines. 

Taking photos or videos is strictly prohibited but sorry I can't help. Took a vid of the finale.

 

The actors all have excellent voices especially Dorothy played by Carra Barredo and Glinda (forgot the name of the actress). The Witch is played by Pinky Marquez btw. I noticed coz she got more stage presence when she made the audience participate by asking questions.

 

If you're going to watch this play by the Rep, watch out for the munchkins in the Land of the Munchkins. Regrets i wasn't able to take a pic. But they're so cute.

 

Zach's favorite is the Tin Man. He wants me to get this story book. I'll see if I can get it in iBooks.

Comments

Sarah Bucu said…
Hello Joan! I am not sure but I believe one of my favorite songs " Home" was sung on this musical.

Btw, I hope you can find the time to visit my blog as I just nominated you for the Liebster Award.

Blessings !