Good Friday

My in-laws visited us yesterday. Holidays are always an opportunity to spend time with the whole family. We cooked lots of food but I wasn't able to take photos. Guess what, my hands and mouth were busy of course. Then we watched marathon replays of American Idol season 11.

And because we're so glued to the tv, we almost were not allowed to swim coz the pool closes at 5. But we talked to the person in-charge. So we were able to go into the water. At least the enjoyed the swim with their cousins even for a short time. Minus the harsh sun.

Good Friday 2012
mommy momentsPhotobucket

 

Comments

hello Jona, thanks for dropping by my blog .... :) Belated Happy Easter.

Wow, good the incharge had let you in, kami rin marathon sa TV.. hahaha :)
Chubskulit Rose said…
So considerate and kind naman ng person-in-charge. Looks like a load of fun. Kahit walang photo ang food am sure masarap. Thanks for joining Color Connection.
Leah H. said…
No photos of foods but it still fine kasi my photos pa rin kahit hindi ng foods:)

Visiting for Color Connection- hope you can stop by:)

http://www.heavenly-dreams.com/2012/04/easter-bunny-and-her-princess.html
Rosemarie said…
looks like you guys had fun, dropping by for color connection, I hope you could pay me a visit at

http://www.pinaysinglemomsnook.info/malling-with-my-son-niece/

See you around!!!!
Mrs.D said…
awwwww...what a great bonding! miss ko talaga ang holidays sa pinas....:)

visiting from CC mami!