Photobook Preserving Boracay Memories

Was ecstatic upon the arrival of the photobook I ordered online.

Looking at the photos makes me feel like I wanna jump in and just frolic in the water and feel the sand in my feet.
A friend of mine who happened to be here asked me, "Gan'to ba talaga kaganda sa Boracay?" ("Is it really this beautiful in Boracay?") To which I quickly replied "Yes!"
Cover
Bora cover Bora pages1 Bora pages2 Bora pages4 Bora pages3
And of course the last photo is the famous portrait
Famous family
Can you believe it's my first time to have some of our family photos printed and have an album?
Photo albums out, photobooks in.
Flashwink Photobook 8"x6" 24pages Portrait Hardbound Cost: Php 890.00 FREE Shipping anywhere in the Philippines

Comments

Me said…
ganda!

coron naman :D o kaya trip to HK naman tayo haha
JonaBQ said…
Kitts, Uy Ikaw ha wag kang ganyan...Baka may crave ako sa taravel :)

San ka pala nagpa print ng photobooks? Parang mad maganda ang binding Nung Sayo :)
January Zelene said…
i hould check that site sis.. k mahal dito pagawa ng photobook unlike in Manila.

thanks for sharing..:)

Visiting from WW
P10000 Gift Certificates
Drenched White Flower
Kids Basix
Hoop Earrings
Lainy said…
Lovely! I am curious as to how long would it take for the item to reach me? I am so ecstatic to order too.

I'd appreciate a reply. Thanks Jona :-)
That is cool..Precious photos..


Visiting for WW! Hope you can visit mine too:)

Click the link to comment back:)

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2011/12/wednesday-whites-food-steamer.html
JonaBQ said…
@Lainy, youll have the photobook 7 days after you ordered it. Shipment cost is included in their rates.
purethoughts said…
i have never been to Boracay.. from the photos, it really is a beautiful place! thanks for sharing your photos at WW, Jona. Visiting as a host and from my entry, http://culturemedley.com/2011/12/13/pandanon-island-bohol-a-hidden-paradise/