Late Buwan Ng Kultura Post

Wasn't able to post about Zach's "Buwan Ng Kultura" school program last August. But I won't let myself miss this chance.

Gabe and I arrived in school just in time to watch Kuya Zach do their dance number. It's a folk dance that I don't know the title to.

He traveled the whole circle before finally finding where he should be sitting. hehehe :D

With his classmates, Xander (on his right-hand side) and Joshua (left-hand side).

Posing with Gabe and Xander.


We stayed and watched performances from other levels.
Tinikling

Igorot Dance to the tune of "Magkaugnay."

Sayaw sa Bangko gained lots of claps and cheers as the students danced gracefully on slim and 2 storey high benches. They won first prize for their group level.

I allowed myself to reminisce my school days of folk dancing. First time that I stayed til the end of the school program. Wasn't able to take photos of the poems and song performances as Gabe slept in my arms.



Comments