Google PR Is Down

I've been hearing around about other blogs PRs went up a notch or two higher. But I was a little sad that the PR my two blogs went down. buhuhuhu. This blog's PR was 3 and now it's down to 2. And my other blog's, Heartifying, was 2 and now it's PR is 1.

I have a hint why my PR got low but still I was a little sad and surprised. I've been lax in blog hopping and posting lately. Because of our lappy's condition and now it's even worse. I've mentioned that our lappy's screen finally gave in so I've been using our tv as my monitor which is very non ergonomic. And now the video cable is busted. so I can't use the poor lappy anymore. During Fridays hubby brings his company lappy home which is only when I can use a decent lappy. Like right now.

Someday, I'll be back with a vengeance. *grin*

Comments