Nursing Scrubs Have Evolved

So funny of me. Mentally, I used to call them assistants' or nurses' uniforms. So pathetic. Recently, I learned that they're properly and better called nursing scrubs. Haha! :D

As I jump from one hospital to another for my children's pediatricians and my cardiologists, I have observed how these scrubs clothing have evolved. I can't resist noticing that through the years. Before, they look cold and plain. A look matched by old hospitals with smell and feel that makes your tummy squirm. But now I see elegant scrubs worn by nurses and medical assistants. I didn't think that uniforms can be as fashionable and classy! I would want to wear them myself.

From the pedia's clinic, some of them wear cute scrubs with their favorite cartoon character designs. The clinic's environment looks more friendly with that. It might help you feel more relaxed when you see that the one who will get your blood sample wears fun scrub tops.

Comments

Sistergirl said…
The scrubs actually look cute now. I guess so we don't feel scared in school.