Win A Vintage Necklace While Helping A Deaf Child Hear

I came upon Grace's blog. I was compelled to join her contest. I don't join contests that much. But this one I will join not mainly for the prize but for the cause.

Her daughter Kassandra was diagnosed with congenital hearing loss. According to the medical examinations, she needs hearing aids to be able to hear. They need financial assistance to buy a pair of hearing aids worth P106,000.

But hey those vintage necklaces are cute. I would love to wear them if ever I win.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here are the mechanics:

  • Blog about this contest and the campaign. Below your blog post, include the people who helped Kassandra in buying her hearing aid. Here's the html code. (5 entries)
  • Post this contest on your Facebook wall. (3 entries)
  • Tweet this contest. (2 entries)
  • Like my campaign "A Cent For Kassandra's Hearing Aid" in facebook. (3 entries)
  • Put badge on your sidebar. (3 entries)
  • Fill up the form HERE so I can count your entries.
Contest ends on April 5, 2011. Random.org will be used to draw the winners and will be announced on April 6.

Here are the generous people who have already helped for Kassandra's hearing aid.


Analou P.S.
Jamie Lee
Digitalmindz
Terry Haas
Mommy Lolli
Melody Faye S. Arreza
Mommy Bambie
Mommy Genny
Chris Byrne
Mommy Willa
Mommy Clarissa
Pretzel Gurl
Mommy Anne

Hope I can help by supporting this contest as this is the only help I can give as of the moment.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hello! Thank you for joining the contest. It help us a lot to spread the words. God bless po Ate and good luck sa prize. cute talaga tong necklaces :D