Hardytogs Kids' Shoes

I spent part of my blogging money to pay for the renewal of my other blog's domain name. Then I bought a new pair of contact lenses for me and then a part for Zach's new rubber shoes. The rubber shoes he's been using was since when he was 3 years old. But I'm amazed at this Chicco pair coz the soles are still good. The top are just the ones that's really worn-out.
First choices were Chicco, Elle and Fischer Price. Well I don't really feel content unless I've seen all the brands. So I still went looking even if hubby has settled already and waiting for Zach's size order of the Elle shoes. Then I've seen this Hardytogs shoes and the designs are nice, light-weight and durable. I'm glad Zach liked them when I showed him so we settled for this Hardytogs shoes for P899.
So, Zach's now quite ready for the educational trip on Jan. 31. The box by the way says, "Hardytogs - Playground tested shoes for active kids." Suits Zach's feet really well.

Comments

looks pretty tough! i like their tagline: Hardytogs - Playground tested shoes for active kids."

sure fits for my kidss! thnx for sharing.
rjs mama said…
love the color of your son's new shoes =)

btw, how can i renew my domain name through blogger? thanks in advance sis

online journal
my soltero baby
JonaBQ said…
most registrars will send you an email if your domain names need to be renewed already. otherwise you can go to your registrar's website and check if renewal is needed already for your domain names.
thanks for the visit and comments!
JonaBQ said…
@Soulful and Claire, looks like next time i'm going to buy school shoes, it will be hardytogs too. thanks!
Your article is really great and i truly enjoyed reading it, keep walking.
Primigi said…
When shopping for a child's shoe, it is important to look for certain markers that will ensure that the child is able to wear the shoes comfortable for an extended period of time. It is better to look for either Velcro closures across the front of the shoes or laces which can tighten to fit the foot perfectly.