Jollibee Party Reservation

Just thought of sharing this important thing I've learned about reserving a party at Jollibee.
I don't know if this is how they also do it in other Jollibee branches. But this is how it goes with Jollibee Festival Mall Alabang. For the two weekends that I've been there, it's noticable that party celebrations happen every hour.

When you inquire for a party, they'll give you seven days for you to come back and give your down payment to confirm the party. We were able to go back only on the eighth day and it showed in their computer system that our reservation has expired. I didn't know that they're strict about this and also our schedule didn't permit us to come back within the alloted date. There's another reservation in line so we need to wait for them to confirm or not after seven days before we can be given back our reservation. Other option is at 7PM which is the only free time of the same date that I'm reserving. That's so late already for a children's party. I argued (I reminded myself to be calm) with the Jollibee staff that we be given the 11AM reservation since only one day has passed and we are ready to confirm (give the down payment) the party at that very moment. The staff noticed that I didn't stop complaining even after all her explanations so she called the manager which I'm glad that she did. The manager was also firm that she can't give me the original reservation but she ordered her staff to call the person if they're going to push through with the reservation or not.

What's best with being able to talk to a person in a higher position is that although she sticks to their rules, she can make ways and give you other options that could be acceptable to the client. The manager still didn't give us the original time but she offered us the other party room which is more spacious. This room is available only for reservations with 70 persons + and we reserved for only 50 pax.
But as hubby said, she gave it to a "persistent woman."

10AM is better than 7PM, right?!

Comments

Lulu said…
7pm is definitely late for kids party!