Jollibee in Festival Mall

We attended a birthday party yesterday at Jollibee Festival Mall. I didn't see a mantle clock but looking at my wrist watch I knew that we're there early. We had a chance to have lunch at Steak Escape. I love sizzling food! Then we went to Pixie Forest and played at Tom's World. Pictures to follow. The boys got pencils and marble shooting game board in exchange for the tickets they collected from the games.

I'm glad that we were invited to that party. I discovered a new good place. Well Jollibee isn't new of course. But I like the ambiance of this Jollibee resto and how they decorated their party place with lots of colorful balloons in different shapes and forms. Plus the place is favorable to most of our visitors who will be coming from Manila. And when I inquired, they offer Transformers party theme which I think would be exciting for Gabe. I wanted a Cars Movie theme party coz he lurves Lightning McQueen and I can still do that in Jollibee. But I don't think I have time to go to Divisoria with the sets of activities in our calendar. So in that case I'd need to purchase the party supplies from the mall which I can't do considering our budget.

For the little girls in my guestlist, I can't give them the transformers lootbags so I still need to buy giveaways for them. Glad they're only a handful. I hope I can fit in a pinyata in the budget for additional fun.

Comments