Buzzy Body

Been busy lately. Busy thinking about Gabe's upcoming birthday on Dec. 3. He'll be 3! He's trying to really be a kid now. Yet still not. But the fact that he's trying means he's really grown. He's everyday trying to practice his independence. Earlier his daddy was laughing silently. Watching him seriously playing Wubbzy's Amazing Adventures on nick.jr.com. And yet he can't move ahead when the giant chicken keeps throwing eggs on him. He's able to play this game coz he just needs to use the space bar to jump and the --> key. Then he calls for my help when he can't get past a tricky part (when <-- is needed). hahaha!

Anyway, we inquired for some party reservations last weekend. Hubby already wants to settle on one of the restos that we went to. I like that it's cheaper than McDonald's or Pizza Hut coz the'res no party fee required. A minimum amount is just required for you to reserve the place including party amenities like invitations, hosting, giveaways, etc. Their meal sets are okay for hubby but I'm thinking about our guests coming 2 hrs away from our area or the venue. I believe that the key to a great party is great food.

I just need to inquire one more resto. I'm sure that their food is great. I just hope that it fits our budget.

Comments

Mommy Jes said…
hooray were both party planner :) since kids sila I love making personally their lootbags...and give aways...right now sira ang makina ko so i wasnt able to sew lootbags and give aways :) nweis dami nmn nabibili sa divi LOL ;)) WOW i go for pizza hut! ahahhaha ;)) my kids chose to celebrate in POOl eh...she wants to swim...so swimming party itech! :)goodluck to us!