Beach Wedding Reception

As early as now I already imagine hubby and I hand in hand walking on the beach with light flowing clothes. Approaching the bride and groom wearing white wardrobes.

I received an SMS this morning from my bestfriend in college, inviting us for their church wedding in December. It'll be held in her home town in Polillo Island and a wedding reception at the beach follows. She mentioned that the occasion will just be a simple one. I don't believe her. I imagine grandeur as I think of her and her family from way back in college when I first visited the Island. As we exchanged our excitedness for our coming reunion, she said that she will be reserving one room for hubby and me so we won't have to spend for hotel accomodations. I see white bedside table in my mind.

I just hope a vehicle could be arranged too to pick us up so we can bring the kids with us. In the mean time, I need to practice what song she asks me to do for the reception. yikes!

Comments

Heyyy its really exciting, enjoy the wedding. And don't forget to share your experience over there with us.
Anonymous said…
Please can you remove all links to New England Lifestyle from your website. If you have any queries or problems doing this please e-mail office(at)newenglandlifestyle.com

Many thanks in advance

Kind regards

Nick