Teary Eyed

Quite sad last night for not bringing Zach home with us as I expected. He was asleep already when we left. He'll probably insist to go with us if he's awake.

Just thankful that hubby said he'll just fetch him before going home from work today. They might be here already in the late afternoon at the most.

When we hugged yesterday as we arrived at her lola's, I saw tears swell up in his eyes. hehe :D  When I gave birth to Gabe, he was just 2 and a half yrs. old and he stayed with his lola. There's no reaction when we saw each other at last after 2 weeks. He's really a big boy now! He already misses us! :D

BTW, he's turning 5 in four weeks. I'm planning of treating them (with my blogging money) somewhere. Our 7th Year Wedding Anniversary is also just 5 days after Zach's birthday so I'm really quite excited.

Comments