Learn 30 Minute Meals

Now that the school opening is past approaching, learning how to cook 30 minute meals would be a great idea. I figure adjustment is going to be hard at first. But I'm not opting to find a new helper. I'm not shrugging off the idea as well.

It's Zach's first time in school and I imagine trouble in the beginning. He needs to get used to our new schedule. And I bet it'll be very hard for him. I'm just thankful his class starts at 1PM so there's no morning rush. Just afternoon rush hehe :D. I can focus on preparing breakfast and hubby's lunchpack in the morning. After breakfast, Zach needs to do his homework, then time for mid-morning snacks. If there's still time, he can watch tv or play a little. But no online games. (This is where we'll have a problem I think.) Then at 11AM, it's time for lunch, then bath and get dressed. Actually I don't know what should come first, lunch or bath. We'll see.

Zach's is still having vacation in my in-laws' in Manila. When he starts schooling they can't borrow him anymore, they said. Here's his new-ready-for-school-look.

I miss him already. But I know he's still enjoying his nanay and mamay's (grandmother and grandfather's) pampering.

Comments