Zach Will Be In K2

We were about to enroll Zach last Monday for Kinder 1, following the result of his exams. When the teacher took out his test paper there's a note indicating "K2." The teacher was a little confused so we were ushered to another person whom I believe is the head officer of IJMC. She interviewed Zach, let him read and asked her questions about the passage. Then the teacher called me and told me that through her assessment, Zach is qualified for Kinder 2. It's still it's our decision she said. But of course, we're in favor of that. She said Zach might get bored already if we enroll him to K1. And when I turned to ask hubby, I knew with his smiling face that he's happy with Zach's last assessment. We then enrolled Zach in K2 and bought his books too.

Before we left, we scanned the school and showed Zach where the classrooms are, the canteen, library, and the playground. The little boy Gabe's eyes enlightened when he saw the playground.

When we came home, he's excited to look at his books. One of them is "Computer Challenge." I scanned a little and luckily, they're not tackling pdf search engine yet.

Comments