Heartpour

Beneath the victory are underlying major problems.

I don't say I'm affected yet I am. I suddenly lost the fire and have actually neglected WLW meme. So sorry friends.

With the problems in my mind, I try to go about everyday. Every attempt to write reminds me and my heart gets crushed. And there's a day when you just suddenly break.

I woke up this morning and luckily, the two boys are still in dreamland.

Seeing the sunshine on my face, I talked to God.

Pouring out my heart to God gave me strength, security and calmness in me.

Exodus 14:14
The LORD will fight for you; you need only to
be still."

Psalm 37:7 
Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him;..."

Psalm 46:10
"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."


John 14:1
 "Do not let your hearts be troubled.
Trust in God; trust also in me."

The problems are yet to be solved and all I can do is to trust the Almighty God. 

Comments