My Rice Cakes err Muffins

While washing the dishes and contemplating on what went wrong with my cheese and corn muffins...

M: My muffins turned out to be like rice cakes eh?
(Parang naging puto ung mga muffins noh!)

H: (serious) At least you know how to make rice cakes now.
(At least marunong ka nang gumawa ng puto ngayon.)

I nearly cried laughing. He's trying his best to compliment me. HAHAHAHAHAHA! I felt his sincerity but it's just so funny. I can't laugh enough everytime I remember that scene.

Oh I love my hubby!

Comments

Mona Zenhom said…
Hey, I just saw your comment about the nymphont blog template. It's been a while since I did it but I don't remember having any problems with the comments. Have you asked the designer? She's been helpful in the past, worth a try. Good luck :)
JonaBQ said…
What i meant was the updated comment thread wherein you can reply directly to a comment within a comment. just like what appears in the nymphont blog. I haven't asked her. Maybe this time I will. Thanks for your heads up and reply Mona!