Mommy Moments: Moving Up and In Any Direction!

My kids are definitely moving up, forward, sideward and in any direction. Always up and running from the time they wake up in the morning. So energetic kids.




One of the most significant milestone that my youngest son, Gabe has reached was when he graduated from breastfeeding to bottlefeeding. That was a HUGE relief for me. Not that it was a burden but breastfeeding him became challenging as he grew bigger, with only me to take care of the house. He still wants me beside him while bottlefeeding though. Coz he loves to toy with my lips and neck like a comfort toy.

Zach has moved up too from listening to reading on his own just before turning 4. First thing he learned in Math is reciting numbers to writing and now he knows how to do +2 in addition. The first day in school this coming school year is another moving up day for us!

 
From doodles, to real drawings :D

Join other mommies at:
mommy moments

Comments