Lucky Chinese Tag


 

Enchie gave me my first tag for this year 2010. Thanks dear!



8 TV Shows I like to watch:
   (I don't think there's another home that has TV without antenna except us. This is what I remember watching before.)

1. Spongebob Squarepants
3. Eat Bulaga
4. Sweet Life
5. 24 Oras
6. Glee (downloaded the series)
7. S.O.P (during commercials switching to)
8. Sweet Life

8 Favorite Place to Dine-out:

1. McDonald's
2. Chowking
3. Starbucks
4. Gerry's Grill
5. Teriyaki Boy
6. Flavors of China
7. Don Henrico's (I seldom see a branch now)
8. Sbarro


8 Things I look forward to:

1. Zach finishing Kumon Math program
2. family devotionals
3. family field trips
4. home improvements
5. bonding times with my side of the family
6. quiet times
7. opps and incomes
8. learn to play piano

8 Things that happened yesterday:

1. prepared breakfast
2. arrived early for our Sunday service
3. took the kids to Pavillion Mall playground while waiting for Gabe to fill up the wee bag in his diaper
4. decided to go home and wait for Gabe's weewee
5. blogged a little
6. cleaned up after the kids' mess (nothing new hehe :D)
7. watched "Law Abiding Citizen" and UFC with hubby
8. went sweety-sweety with hubby while watching

8 Things I love About Winter:
I'm not sure if I would totally love Winter season as I haven't experienced it but as I see in the movies the things I love about Winter would be:

1. snowfall
2. it's white all over
3. making snowman and snow angel
4. Jackets, sweatshirts, boots - the attire
5. hot choco
6. snuggling, cuddling and kissing in front of the fireplace
7. snowball fight
8. warm blanket

8 Things I’m Passionate About:


1. relationship with God

2. my hubby
3. my kids
4. writing
5. reading
6. blogging
7. family
8. wisdom from the Bible

8 Word/Phrases I often Use:

1. Sorry.
2. Thank you.
3. Kiss Mommy or Kiss Muna!
4. Kiss ko armpit!
5. What is it Zach/Gabe?
6. Chuchal!
7. How's my Honey?
8. I love you.

8 Things I learned from the past:

1. See things in a different angle. (from my journalism teacher)
2. Give thanks in all circumstances.
3. Don't react too much. Don't take everything seriously.
4. Accept the past, change the present and have the courage to accept the things that you can't change.
5.There's no such things as miscommunication. Just pride, selfishness and other heart issues. Everything can be fixed with a nice talk.
6. Everything is permissible but not everything is beneficial.
7. Life is meaningless without God in it.
8. Whatever happens is a result of your decision.

8 Blog Friends I want to tag:

Have to think about this....

Comments