PBW: A Movie To Remember and My Pasta

Aside from Saturday grocery and Sunday church, we mostly stayed home last weekend.

We were once again swept away as we watched "A Walk to Remember." I caught hubby staring at me twice, me, feeling tweeny once again. I was surprised that the movie still made me cry.



Our dinner last Sunday was what I call my "Ccoli-cauli Pasta" hehe :D I used what's available in my kitchen omitting shrimp and bacon from MIL's original recipe. I put lots of cheddar cheese in the white sauce coz I love cheese. Sobrang cheezy talaga! :D I used spinach fetuccini for the noodles. You can use any noodles of your choice.

A head of Broccoli and Cauliflower that cost 120 pesos each in the grocery is only 35 pesos in Alabang market. Lucky enough, hubby passes by Alabang on his way home from work so he buys vegetables and fruits from there. But that was last week and hubby told me prices have increased already. Change of seasons.

You can share your fun weekend here on Photobucket
.

Comments