Tuesday Couch Potatoes: Alvin and the Chipmunks



It's my first time to join. I've had several attempts though. But sadly I wasn't able to because of the internet connection problem. So I'm glad I made it today.

This week's theme is about "A Merry Christmas Movie." The first thing that came to my mind was Alvin and the Chipmunks Movie of 2007. It's one of my kids' favorites. They keep laughing on certain scenes like it's always their first time to see it. Actually, the same with the mommy :D The movie tells that Christmas is not about material things or fame but the togetherness of the family that's important during the season. 
Here's the theme song "Christmas Don't Be Late" and some of the photos from the movie.



Everytime I hear the chipmunks, I feel like Christmas is just around the corner.

What's your Christmas movie? Share it here on TCP by Kikamz.

Comments