Six Days To Go

Only six days before Christmas. We haven't talked about our plan for the holidays. Where to spend Christmas Eve, the Christmas Day or even the food to prepare. We've yet to buy gifts also. We'll be one of the people rushing to buy Christmas gifts in the mall later. They'll just be for the kids and chosen nieces and nephews since we have a limited budget. Actually, most of those nieces and nephews are at the same time our godchildren so gifts are expected from us :) Honestly, apart from the gifts I have things in mind I want to buy. And when I think about it, I think I'll be torn between buying gifts or those things for the home. We need a native curtain for one of the windows coz the heat of the sun fills the living room during the whole afternoon. Also I want to have a comforter set coz nothing beats snuggling up in beds in the cold lazy morning. Maybe a new bedsheet and pillow cover set would do if budget and time won't permit. It's good we only have one kid in tow today coz my inlaws took with them Kuya Zach when they went home last night. Oh, now I miss him!

Comments