Pixel Bug Weekend - Baby Shower


It's only now that I had the chance to get a fair good internet connection. We're expecting a technician this week. And I apologize for the unreciprocated comments and visits. I pwamis to make up as soon as our connection gets better.


One of the married couples at church is expecting their first baby due at the end of this month. The baby's name is Maya, sounds so sweet and cute. We had a baby shower for her last Sunday.


I was assigned to host one of the games. Most of the couples who were selected to join have babies already but it was surprisingly funny that only two out of the five couples were able to guess the word. I called the game Baby Henyo patterned from the popular Pinoy Henyo in Eat Bulaga.

I remembered my baby shower before. I felt special and loved. The messages shared to me were what I really needed to encourage me and help me be equipped for what happened to be an intense yet meaningful event in my life. I guess it was the same with Mommy Myla.


We had the blowing of candle for Winter's 2nd birthday injected during the refreshments. And in just a snap, the cake was all gone! =D

Share your fun weekends here at Pixel Bug Weekend.

Comments