PBW: A Long And Fun Weekend

Saturday

A little bit unplanned. But to make the most out of the long weekend, we decided to celebrate Winter's birthday in advance to Enchanted Kingdom with my in-laws. The kids had fun and I believe the grown-ups too. I'm thankful for the token rides. After a long que, we realized Winter was afraid to go up on the horse and also cried a lot when we sat on the train coach and in the egg seat. Of course, the highlight...fireworks!



Sunday

After the worship service, we spent time with our couple friends from church. We ate lunch together then had full body massage in a nearby spa cafe. I looked after the kids while the guys had their massage and my girl friend had a facial. I was so glad of the ladies' turn for a very good massage. No photos this time.

Monday

Got a long-awaited visit from my family. We feasted on the lunch they brought and the ginisang talbos ng sayote that I cooked. The kids and the not-so-kids had swimming in the clubhouse pool. They went back in time for meryenda of mango shake made by sis while my Carbonara's all gone before I remembered to take a photo =D Sadly, they need to go home by sundown. But we had a chance to watch some of the day photos while fixing their things.



Wherever you spent the long weekend, I'm sure you also had fun. Join us at Pixel Bug Weekend.

Comments