Hubby's Christmas Gift

When we're at the mall last week, hubby suddenly told me to go to Guess and pick anything as his gift for me. I was hesitant for a second coz I was thinking what do I really want for a gift. So I told him let's go to Levi's instead. You thought I'd want to go to the phone shops? Not bad too :D Whatever it would be I wanted something out of his own careful thought. But I grabbed the opportunity since I was raving for Levi's jeans :D I guess I forgot my fashion sense when I got married. But I became more into gadgets then and learned to check reviews of phones.
Going back, sadly, there's no available size for me. It's either too tight or too big. If I'm lucky we'd have time to check out Makati outlets. An idea came to mind this morning when hubby's giving me the money for the jeans. His gift for me, I'll be the one to buy. Weird isn't it? Anyway, I gave him back the money and told him to be the one to buy it. He works in Makati and he can make way to stop by at the malls. I gave him my size and the style and he definitely knows a good color. I reminded him to have it gift wrapped :D At least, he's still the one who bought it himself :D

But you know, before that idea came to me, I told him to go to the mobile phone shops and instead buy himself a phone. I was upset this morning last night when he went home late without letting me know where he was. A superior in his office invited them home for dinner and drinks. Those things are fine with me coz I know that he doesn't really drink. I just don't want to get paranoid thinking of what could have happened to him. Maybe it's hassle for him to be borrowing a phone to text me. This was for the second time already so I thought a phone is necessary especially at those times. He wants an Apple I-phone and it's impossible for me to be able to have one for him at this time. But I'm confident he'll be happy whatever I'd have for him on Christmas.

Comments