10 Years Ago

Just a thought. It's been ten years since my college graduation. We enjoyed just being college girls. There were two groups in our class - the bright ones and the not-so-serious-in-their-studies-ones. I belong to the latter. We usually check attendance in a nearby mall when prof's absent, hehe! =D One thing I can't forget is the cafeteria outside the university. It became our hangout; refuge. Hot Guys were not our type. Some go there to spy. We go there just to relax and EAT!

But sometimes I thought what if I really did good in my studies before? However it is I just like where I am now. I wonder what happened to those hot girls. I just miss my college buddies. Haven't met most of them since ten years ago. I just get to meet my closest friends when they get married, or in their baby's christening. Thank God for technology. We have the cellphones and internet to get to communicate once in a while. There were few attempts of reuniting the class but none was a success. I think it'll be really exciting to see them again. There would be lots of chitchats and catching up to do. Hope it happens =D

Comments