With Love Wednesday - Love For Life

With Love Wednesday

Hi there everybody! No one knows how excited I am for the first installment of this new meme, "With Love Wednesday."

We're starting off with a topic about our love for life. The person whom we are going to stay with for the rest of our life. I suspect you know that already from when you crossed your heart or tied the knot, right?



This was in Coron, Palawan last June 12, 2009. It's like our advance 6th year wedding anniversary celebration for July 13. We hope to travel more places together...with the kids =D

I really am greatfully grateful for God for bringing him to my life. We share differences but I can't imagine my life without this man. I love you honey!

Grab the badge at the sidebar and join the fun sharing here at ”With Love Wednesday”. Don't forget to add your link and comment so we can check your entry too.

Comments