Happier

In a chat yesterday with my sister in law, it's so true what she said that it's best as a mom to be the one taking care of the kids. Not to put down the working moms out there. I salute you the same for it's even harder to be working and at the same time be on top of the family's needs. By the way, you can buy Fioricet the quick and easy way if you're having headaches.

The downside however for me is not having anyone to look after the kids so I need to tow them anywhere I need to go. But I'm happier now everytime I see the clean clothes and the crisp sheets on the clothesline, my beaming kids after their bath and the peacefulness of their sleep and my hubby wearing fresh clothes coz I know that I was the one who was in charge with all of those.

Quoting my sis in law, "Mahirap pero masaya." (It's hard, but it's rewarding.)

Comments