8 Things

My gratitude to Jes for this tag. Do you still remember that you passed this on to me? That's 48 yrs. ago so i don't expect you to remember. teehee :D

8 Things I'm looking Forward To

* Zach finishing his reading program
* Gabe TALKING with his kuya
* Approval of PAGIBIG housing loan without requiring us to pay any equity
* Earn more dollars online (me too!)
* Visit my folks
* Flawless skin
* Dates with hubby
* Own domain name and site hosting for my blog

8 Things I did yesterday

* read the Bible and sang church songs as I
* watched the sky turn different colors as the sun rises
* guided Zach in answering his worksheets
* gave Gabe a fun bath
* bought my bag after 48 years which I will use for another 48 years :D
* went to Dora and Boot's show
* blogged a little
* inevitably slept early

8 Things I Wish I Could Do

* crosstitch a family portrait
* get the baby photos printed and make their albums
* blog and earn more
* have more alone time with God
* enroll Zach in a music or painting class
* sleepover at my parents' and have lots of chika with my sisters
* buy books that I like and for my kids and have more time to read
* meet some friends from high school and college

8 Shows I watch

* Spongebob Squarepants
* All My Life
* Bitoy's Funniest Videos
* Eat Bulaga
* Hole in the Wall
* Loco Moko High
* 24 Oras
* Kap's Amazing Stories

8 People I Tag

* Cutella
* Emma
* Clarissa
* Denise
* Ida
* Jeng
* Jhari
* Jonaver

Comments

Great activities * of them this is the way how you can have a great live, keep it up