My gratitude to Jes for this tag. Do you still remember that you passed this on to me? That's 48 yrs. ago so i don't expect you to remember. teehee :D
8 Things I'm looking Forward To
* Zach finishing his reading program
* Gabe TALKING with his kuya
* Approval of PAGIBIG housing loan without requiring us to pay any equity
* Earn more dollars online (me too!)
* Visit my folks
* Flawless skin
* Dates with hubby
* Own domain name and site hosting for my blog
8 Things I did yesterday
* read the Bible and sang church songs as I
* watched the sky turn different colors as the sun rises
* guided Zach in answering his worksheets
* gave Gabe a fun bath
* bought my bag after 48 years which I will use for another 48 years :D
* went to Dora and Boot's show
* blogged a little
* inevitably slept early
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
* crosstitch a family portrait
* get the baby photos printed and make their albums
* blog and earn more
* have more alone time with God
* enroll Zach in a music or painting class
* sleepover at my parents' and have lots of chika with my sisters
* buy books that I like and for my kids and have more time to read
* meet some friends from high school and college
8 Shows I watch
* Spongebob Squarepants
* All My Life
* Bitoy's Funniest Videos
* Eat Bulaga
* Hole in the Wall
* Loco Moko High
* 24 Oras
* Kap's Amazing Stories
8 People I Tag
Two weeks ago, I dyed my hair in Creamy Ash by Beautylabo . Kaya pala, anlabo nila e. Hehe. The result that you see above is from two wee...
Had a successful trip to Divisoria last Saturday. I didn't expect that Divisoria Mall is a haven for party goods, toys and giveaways fo...
making a model of the solar system This is actually a delayed reaction. Or a late post. Last April we finished the whole grade 5 curricu...
It's our first time to go to Puerto Galera via commute with the kids. I and hubby went there before for our honeymoon via Coco Beac...
My sons have been playing Plants vs. Zombies again. And I thought the garden, our real garden would look pleasant with sunflowers around. I ...
You can win a free ticket to a homeschooling public seminar called "Building Blocks of Homeschooling" in this blog! Registratio...
It's my first time to care for a dog. We have pet dogs before in my parents' house but I was still young to be responsible for it. ...
Happy 11th birthday to our first born! I'm so happy to see you happy and surprised on your birthday morning. I'll keep the mushy m...
Hello there! Here's us after the boys' piano and theater class. Our youngest is in theater class at Homeschool Alabang with ...
Best things in life are free! Get a chance to win free box of 3 doughnuts from Krispy Kreme. It coudn't be simpler than just downloa...
kids family zach gabe blogging mommy moments food home schooling computers and internet education mommyhood occasions travel and venues leisure thoughts christmas parenting dailies health and beauty celebrations friendships hobbies marriage church inspirations bible books arts and crafts environment homeschooling love women entertainment humor about me calligraphy boys world Cloudy daddy and the boys boracay life DIY party Coron