See You Later Palawan!

I should be sleeping by now. E gusto ko pa magblog. I set the alarm at 4AM to get ready for our flight to Palawan. We need to be at the airport by 7AM. kumusta naman! With this kind of not-having-enough-sleep habit, i think i need to get the Best Health Insurance . Or I won't see my kids grow. No no that's sad!

Muntik pa 'kong di sumama kasi kulang ang budget ni hubby. tsk tsk. ang asawa ko di naman nagsasabi. buti na lang may maaasahan na sister in law.

Our things are packed already. The toiletries are just the ones left. And also talked with ate bembem already regarding the kids.

I told Zach before he slept (been hoping for the right timing) that I and his dad are going to Palawan tomorrow. He was ready to cry and I told him I'll be bringing him seashells. He still isn't happy while I was thinking of something good to tell him. He was saying something like he wants to go with us, we can't go to palawan...and then he said he wants one small seashell. oh i could bring more! I fell asleep then woke up just when hubby came home.

Excited? Sort of.

Comments