On to Palawan Next Week

I was surprised that our visit to Palawan will be next Thursday already. Wish I could just click here so I'd know what to get ready for. The rainy season has officially started and still I don't think I have everything I need for the trip including swim wear. Good luck if there are still available swim wears or summer outfits in the stores. Also, the school days are back. Since last month, I noticed that most merchandise are back to school necessities. Thank God I don't have to join all the rush for those school supplies. Not yet.

Still not excited for this trip. Maybe because I'll be leaving the kids behind. I still haven't decided if we'll send them to my mother's, my in-laws' home, or they'll just stay home with our helper. I prefer they be with my mother's coz I want an adult supervise them aside from our (still) reliable helper. Hubby prefers they go to my in-laws', only, the ILs are with us to the trip and the only reason for sending them there is there is another person to be there for them who is also my helper's friend.

Maybe there's another reason why I'm not that looking forward for this trip. Hope I will be.

Comments