Mommy Moments - That's My Dad!

Mommy Moments dedicate this week's theme to all the dads.

...to the closest dads in my heart...

My in laws are truly great support to hubby. We always feel their love and care to us and the kids. I haven't seen a brother's relationship (twins) as close as of my hubby's and BIL's.

My papa is one of a kind. He loves gardening that's why our garden looks decent even little. He loves to talking with people and I regret that I've only appreciated that character of his when I'm a grown up already. I love you Pa!


The best kuya of all, that's my bro. He's a composer and musician specifically the heavy metal but started serving the church through music and teaching when he started to know God. He's dedicated to his work, church, family and God. I'm hands up to this guy. Pogi pa!

And certainly not the least is my man, my kids' dad (and mine sometimes, ahehe). You have movies or software you want to download, ask him (hehe!). He enjoys going out with the kids and loves seeing them happy. He spends his free time playing with them. He gives the best to me and our family. I love you honey!

I might miss the day so, happy Father's Day to all the dads!

Click this if you want to see more awesome dads.

mommy moments

Comments