Mommy Moments - Happy Mommy Moments

I want to make up for the MMs that I missed so now I'm posting a bit earlier.

I'm a happy mommy especially when there's something to celebrate. The first frame is during our eldest's first birthday. I wasn't the only one happy there but everyone because the celebrant so loved Chickie boy that seemed he want to bring the mascot home.

The last frame was Gabe's first birthday and I was so excited for him that day. Do you notice that I dressed like it's my birthday too?

This Christmas tree is our first one and I was so thrilled to decorate it during our first christmas in our own home.

Lastly, the one with the fireworks was when we celebrated our first New Year at home.

I bet you also have happy mommy moments out there. Share it with us at >>>

mommy moments

Comments