Cake Ceremony

We started the day yesterday with some quiet time (?) in Jollibee Pavilion Mall (we don't know of any park to go aside from our village park). We didn't bring the kids along so we can't go as far as Tagaytay though I'd love to. That's on the wait schedule *grin*.

After lunch, hubby let me shop for some clothes. Not that he's on Small Business Loans. I window shopped the other day so I knew where to go this time. There's not much budget but I was able to take home 3 blouses, a shirt/dress, a tube, a tank top and leggings. Bwaha!

After that, hubby let me choose the best cake in the shelf.

I celebrated my birthday as simple as I want it to be.

I feel so blessed with the 30 years of my life. Having my family and in-laws, my kids, hubby, and God. I'm a bit physically limited because of my RHD but to think about those who can't even get up to see the world outside of their window, I'm so so blessed.

Thanks everyone!

Comments