Missing

It's quite the end of April, actually it's the last day of the month today sheesh! Where's the date? It's not been happening. I just miss those times when hubby and I were still dating and he'll wait for our date every week. Though we see each other at church almost everyday, we can only date once a week. And I miss the anticipation from his eyes. And his gaze at my eyes when we talk. Oh is pushing daisies giving me this feeling?
It's just different now, he said. Yes...but I don't agree. Do you? Things are different, yes. We have kids now, he's got more work than ever, and the budget. But it's still me, the same person he's dating. Hey hubby if you're reading this uhm...nothing, just consider...Wish ko lang, I'm singing.

By the way, if you're planning for a date with your peers better opt for Blue Man Group Tickets. It’s cheaper.

And speaking of entertainment, lately, I’ve also been missing listening to The Corrs. I love their music especially when they incorporate the sound of violin. They put an Irish signature to their music and it’s great. Hearing them brings me back to my younger years. I lost my disc album before with the compilation of my favorite audio and video cds. Now, I’m trying to listen from from online. I sing their songs in videoke of course.

Comments