MM - Summer Outing

We haven't really had an official family summer outing this year. So I'm posting our escapade last year at the Oxford Hotel in Clark, Angeles City, Pampanga.


We went there with our housechurch-mates and all our kids. We got there with a big jeepney that almost looks like a bus. All the people can't help but look when we pass by them. It was the month of May already, almost past summer, that's why I think we were the only ones occupying the hotel and the pool. We also went shopping around Clark and was able to buy shirts for me and hubby, lightning McQueen bag for Zach and cookies with only P500. All of us really had fun. I missed this group since we moved here in Laguna. But I'm also looking forward to our outings with our new group in the church here.

See more fun here mommy moments

Comments